|Posted on July 27, 2016 at 3:25 PM|
1. Call us first!
2. Our visit is no-obligation, and there is no fee for our assesment as long as the home is in Durham Region. (There is a nominal fee for travel outside of Durham Region.)
3. Don't throw anything away! What has value and is saleable is always the most interesting aspect at our sales.
4. Don't waste your time and energy donating items before the sale. Any items left unsold at the end can be donated, and if we sell it all, any charity of your choice will gladly accept a cash donation. Durham Region Estate Sales and Services proudly supports local non-profit reegistered charities.
5. Isolate important family documents and photographs the family is intending to keep. We will also set aside anything we uncover in our "digs".
6. We will organize your home prior to the sale, and set up the inventory as if it were a retail store, with our staging and presentation. Save yourself the time and stress, and let us do the work.
7. We prefer to accept sales based on the items in the home, as this is how we estimate our potential commission. Please be very clear with us what the family is intending to keep and remove from the home prior to the sale. If necessary, we can secure items you are keeping in an area of the home that is not accessible during the sale.
8. Let us help you determine the best way to achieve your goals and meet your schedules. We are extremely flexible and will work hard to meet and exceed your expectations.
We look forward to answering any questions you have, and to helping you achieve the best results.